Kidz Got Talent Ltd
Terms & Conditions
This rolling agreement is made between the student or the parent/guardian of each student (if under 18), Kidz Got Talent (KGT). It is valid at all times whilst the student is enrolled at the School and until such time as notice is given in accordance with clause 2 below.
1. Fees are invoiced termly. They are due on the first class of the term the student attends and must be paid in full for each term in advance. If fees are not paid in advance, the Student may be denied tuition at school. Fees can be paid online using our invoice system.
2. Notice of six weeks of classes must be given if leaving the school, in order to terminate this agreement. Fees will still be due even if the student is unable to attend class until the completion of the notice period. Fees will not be refunded if a student decides to leave during the course, unless a student has to leave for medical purposes (a Doctor’s letter will be required in these circumstances).
3. No refunds can be given for days when the Student is not in attendance.
4. Workshops places are only secure once full payment has been made.
5. No refunds apply to all workshops unless the workshop is cancelled by KGT due to a fault of the company. This does not apply to circumstances that are out of our control. If a refund applies this will be made within 4 weeks from the workshop start date. We may offer from time to time a credit against another workshop if a student can not attend the workshop.
6. All workshop payments must be made in full no later than 7 days prior to the start date of the workshop to qualify for the any discount rates. If payment is made after this time the day rate applies.
7. We encourage correct uniform to be worn by all students whenever they are in attendance at the School. Details of the current uniform can be obtained from the KGT website.
8. Kidz Got Talent guarantees to provide the services advertised in all weekly classes falling within the advertised term dates. KGT will always attempt to have the full range of advertised classes on offer. However, we retain the right to change the advertised program of classes in the event of illness or other circumstances beyond our control. KGT will not be financially liable for classes or dates cancelled due to events beyond our reasonable control. If classes are cancelled, this time will be made up or fees deducted from the following term. This will be at KGT discretion.
9. Our Child Protection Policy can be found in the separate Child Protection Policy document. Any parent/guardian or student can view this if and when requested. In line with this policy, all of the teachers employed directly by KGT have had a DBS CRB Check completed before the commencement of their employment, first aid trained and have public liability insurance.
10. The parent/guardian gives permission for KGT to use still and video images of the Student in publicity materials. Should the parent/guardian wish the Student to be excluded from publicity materials, this should be put in writing to KGT or acknowledged within the Student Information form. Any photography/Video taken by teachers or professional photographers on behalf of the school, remain solely for the private use of the school. Any photos/videos used for marketing material or the website is only done so with the consent of the parents/guardians. No personal information is ever used or linked to the photographs.
11. KGT will not disclose your contact information to third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so. We may from time to time contact you individually about other carefully selected KGT services which we think will be of interest to you.